Friday, July 25, 2008

Meghan and Rommy - Wedding

Meghan & Rommy were married on July 13 at The Westin Bear Mountain Resort. What a gorgeous location! It was such a beautiful day. I am always so honoured to be a part of such a special occasion.

Meghan said that her shoes might not be worthy of having their portrait taken. I assured her that they were!


Dress details.


I loved this vase.

And when Meghan told me that her Grandma gave her these tissues, I just had to get another ring shot with them!
Getting dressed with the help of mom and bridesmaids.
Finishing touches. (Can you see me?)
Kiss from dad as he's giving her away...
First kiss as husband and wife!
I knew I had to get some portraits in these chairs when I saw them at the rehearsal.

Some portraits:





Of course I got one of the cake before it was cut! But I thought I'd share this one instead.

The first dance.

Thanks Meghan and Rommy for allowing me to document your amazing day. I hope you had a great time in Maui!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelsey these pictures are amazing, you are sooo talented!

Anonymous said...

absolutely perfect job as always Chelsey!

I especially like the overhead shot of them dancing - very nice.