Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mark and Rachel - July 19, 2008

Mark and Rachel were married on July 19 at the Interfaith Chapel at uVic. Mark and Rachel have such an amazing relationship and are high school sweethearts! I love documenting the full wedding day, not just because I get to tell the whole story, but because you get to know the couple so well. Mark and Rachel, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day!

I met up Rachel and her family at their house before the ceremony.
Rachel had this gorgeous dress.

I loved the vintage scallops.

Rachel's sister, Hannah, lacing up the dress.
At the reception I was told that Rachel doesn't really like her picture being taken... I was a little bit surprised because all day I kept thinking to myself how natural she was!

She borrowed her mother's pearls.

Her ring and bracelets.

Rachel's family is from Scotland, so there were many people there in kilts. This little guy won my heart right away!

He kept his eye on me during the ceremony.

The ceremony was very emotional: full of tears...

and laughter...

There were piles of leaves everywhere... autumn is my favourite season so it was fun to have a bit of fall in the middle of July!
We also visited Mt. Tolmie.

Mark had his brother as his best man and Rachel had her sister as her maid of honor.



Their getaway car.
Thanks again Mark and Rachel! I hope you had a great honeymoon!

No comments: