Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dale & Michaela - Wedding

Michaela & Dale were married on Friday, July 25 and asked me to capture their ceremony and formals.





This car was Dale's dad's car. Dale had it repainted for the wedding and rolled up to get Michaela with some good oldies playing on the radio.

I like the reflection in the rear-view mirror.
Michaela and Dale's 9-month-old daughter had a big job: flower girl and ring bearer! She was just too sweet in this vintage pram.





Thanks Dale & Michaela! Have a great cruise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Chelsea. You did a wonderful job. Looking forward to more pics but I know its still wedding season and the next couple of weeks will be busy for you still. Your little girl is adorable. If and when Jane and I come back down to Victoria. I would love for you to take a portrait session of her. Smiles, Michaela, Dale and Jane